Eligibility For Admission :-
A candidate shall only be admitted to Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree course unless:-
- He/ She has completed the minimum age of 17 years and the maximum age of 25 years on or before the 31st December of that year of his or her admission to the 1st year of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry course; and there shall be relaxation of maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class candidates.
- He or she has passed the qualifying examination as defined under these regulations with the subjects or Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English (as a core course) and obtained marks as specified under regulations (7) or an examination equivalent to intermediate science examination of an Indian University of Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including an practical test in each of these subjects and English.
1. BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS-2020 counselling will be conducted by BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Admission Board NEET-2020, Jodhpur, Rajasthan as per notification mentioned in the point no. 12 of the Information Bulletin of CBSE for NEET (UG)-2020 for admissions in all Government and Private BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS colleges in Rajasthan as per the rules and regulations laid down by Central Council of Indian Medicine and directions from the Central Govt. and State Govt. and other concerned agencies. The NEET score along with some relevant data will be received from the Conducting agency CBSE for NEET- 2020 by Rajasthan State BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS Admission Board NEET-2020. During the counselling process, the eligibility criteria, relevant documents etc. of the candidates shall be verified and BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS College shall be allotted to the candidate according to the merit and availability of the seats as per the reservation policy of the state and central govt.
2. 10+2 or its equivalent with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or any other equivalent examination requinised by concerned State Goverment and Educational Boards with at least fifty percent , aggregate marks in th esubject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
3. for rsesrved category or special category like- physical handicapped studnets in 10+2, they shall be given relaxationin marks for admission in BAMS as per rules of time being force.
4. The applicant should have completed an age of 17 years up to 1st October of respective year.
The eligibility criteria followed for B.Sc. Nursing admissions are as follows:-
1.Candidates must ensure that they have cleared the class 12 board examinations from an education board that is recognised by the University of Rajasthan.
2.Candidates must also ensure that they have cleared the board examination in the stream of science, with the important subjects being Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
3.Candidates must also ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% aggregate score in the qualifying examination. Meanwhile, candidates belonging to the SC/ST category will be given a 5% relaxation, 4.ensuring an aggregate score of 40% secured in the qualifying exam, in the aforementioned subjects.
5.Female candidates who are between the ages of 17-28 as of 31st December 2021 will be eligible for the course. Male candidates between the ages of 17-25 will be eligible for the course as well.
6. Admissions to the B.Sc Nursing will also be done, keeping in mind the various reservation quota that has been outlined by the State Government of Rajasthan.
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- The eligibility criteria followed for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing admissions in Rajasthan are as follows:-
- 1. There’s no age limit
- 2. The candidates should have cleared the class 12 exam from any recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects with 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent marks for SC/ST candidates) or should 3. have a diploma in general nursing from a college registered with the Indian nursing council.
- 4. The candidate should be medically fit
The eligibility criteria followed for GNM admissions are as follows:-
1.Candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects as their main subjects.
2.Candidates from the General category must have passed 10 + 2 examinations with a minimum of 40 per cent marks.
3.Those from the reserved category must have at least a minimum of 35 per cent marks.
4.The minimum age of the candidate should be at least 17 years.
The eligibility criteria followed for AHDP admissions are as follows:-
1. Admission shall be done on merit drawn on the basis of marks of Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent.
2. Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized institute with the optional subjects: (a). Physics, Chemistry and Biology, OR (b) Agriculture stream subjects (with Biology as one of the optional subjects).
3. 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Maximum age limit prescribed is 28 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. 5 years relaxation of upper age limit in case of boys of SC, ST, OBC & SBC and girls of general category and 10 years for Girls of SC, ST, OBC &SBC categories.
- The eligibility criteria followed for DAN&P admissions are as follows:-
- 1.Candidate must be a citizen of Rajasthan to be eligible for the admission
- 2.Candidate must be at least 17 years of age as on 31 Dec 2018.
- 3. The candidate who has passed 10+2 in any stream from the Rajasthan Board or any other equivalent board will be eligible for the programme.
- The eligibility criteria followed for B.Ed. admissions are as follows:-
- 1.Candidates must be a citizen of India
- 2.Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET.
- However, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, MBC as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the 3.Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply for admission
- 4.Candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination (One sitting), even if they have cleared PG degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
- 5.Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2021
The eligibility criteria followed for B.A. B.Ed. admissions are as follows:-
- Candidate securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Senior secondary examination of the Sec. Board of education, Rajasthan Ajmer or any other recognized Board as equivalent (Equivalence certificate should be provided by the candidate) to and fulfilling the other requirement for admission to 4 years B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. course, prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc., B.Ed. course through Pre B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed.test 2021.
- 2.However scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorce women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Senior Secondary examination will be eligible to apply for admission.
- 3. Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. Senior Secondary examination subject to the condition that they shall have their result up to the last date of online counseling registration and have marks sheets of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidate should have online registration themselves and participate in online counseling
- The eligibility criteria followed for D.El.Ed./ BSTC admissions are as follows:-
- 1. Passed 12th class/ Candidate must have cleared their High School Certificate or its equivalent examination from any recognized educational board at Least 50% marks.
- 2. Maximum age is 28 years
- 3.The Candidates must hold Indian citizenship to be eligible.
- 4. Minimum 45% marks for SC/ST, OBC, PWD Category students
- 5. Age relaxation is applicable for Reserved category students as well.
- The eligibility criteria followed for DMLT admissions are as follows:-
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals can fill the form.
- State Candidates: Candidates from All states can apply.
- Age Limit: Minimum 17 Age Year applies to these courses.
- Upper Age Limit: No Upper Age Limit can be applied
- Other State Candidate: The Student should be Indian
- Domicile: All the student’s Domicile is compulsory
1. The eligibility criteria for pursuing paramedical courses in Rajasthan is that the candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate with Science stream and subjects such as (Physics/Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics) with at least 45 per cent marks for general category students and 40 per cent marks for ST/ST/OBC category of students.
2. The minimum age limit for candidates is 17 Years on 31 December of year.